I shoot in a documentary style.
with a touch of art and elegance.
Documentary photography allows your day to unfold without me interrupting its flow. I observe, shoot, and document the day.
I use my creative eye to catch sweet and serene moments and crazy, tears-streaming-from-laughter moments. The main thing is for you to let loose and enjoy yourself. Laugh, hug, dance, kiss, feel beautiful, act silly... make as many memories as possible!
Inclusivity matters to me a great deal! I try to show a diverse portfolio to showcase that I work with clients from different backgrounds, but there's one thing that ties them all together - their trust in me to document their wedding day that is as unique as they are.
I shoot life as it happens.
“That's what documentary photography is all about. Unrepeatable moments that happen at the speed of light.
Laughter, tears, hugs, embarrassing moments, unforgettable moments, confetti flying all in your face, grandma falling asleep, crazy dance moves, you two exchanging looks from across the room, friends bashing a piñata, questionable drink choices... you name it.”
If you would love to have:
- Real moments with genuine emotions and reactions
- Unforced engagement with your photographer
- Photographs full of emotions
- Editing style that brings out the right parts of the image
- A less traditional but still artistic approach to photography
- A wedding that you enjoy to the fullest, forgetting about the photographer
And, if you are not so keen on:
- Many posed group shots (there's usually a few for the family to keep!)
- Someone asking you to look at the camera and breaking up the natural flow of the day
- Someone constantly directing you and your partner
- "Must have" shot lists printed from Pinterest (trust me, those images will age very fast)